Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker



"Austin music fest
Yay, summer in Austin!
Good food, good times. Fun for everyone!
Okay, living with my sorority-brainwashed cousin, who willingly goes by "Party Penny," is not exactly what I had in mind.
All your favorite bands
But the cute musicians I've met totally make up for it . . . like Sebastian. Swoon.
All ages welcome
So why can't I stop thinking about Penny's friend All-American Russ and his Texas twang??
Saturday & Sunday, from noon to midnight. Don't wait up!"
(Description from back cover)

This book was so cute, though I hated the cover. Throughout the book, you get to see Quinn change as a person, and her music taste! I really liked Quinn. She loves music and so do I, so I loved that aspect of the book. It's also fun watching Quinn and Russ banter back and forth and you see that it's so obvious that Russ likes her. Overall, this book is a light young adult romance that you will want to read again and again! Pick it up!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thank you! Sorry the cover wasn't your cup of tea. Here's the back story on its origins, just for fun: http://www.melissacwalker.com/blog/2009/01/cover_stories_lovestruck_summe.html

    ReplyDelete