Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent

She doesn't see dead people, but…
She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next…

(Description from Amazon)


Oh. My. Goodness! This book was AMAZING. This is a fast-paced, intriguing novel that you will not be able to put down. The romance between Kaylee and Nash is great and Nash is so sweet. You will NEVER guess who the culprit is. My jaw literally dropped. All of the characters are fleshed out and you feel like you know them. This book is a great twist on the legend of banshees.

I can't wait for the sequel, My Soul To Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment