Monday, August 10, 2009

Dark Secrets Series by Elizabeth Chandler


A few months back I was browsing the YA section in my library and came across a series of books called the Dark Secrets series by Elizabeth Chandler, consisting of No Time To Die, The Deep End of Fear, Legacy of Lies, and Don't Tell. I checked out all of them and dived into them when I got home. Each one of them was creepy, haunting, and fantastic. After finishing them all, I get online and see the original books are out of print. BUT I saw they are coming out with new covers! Now the first compilation is out, consisting of the books Legacy of Lies and Don't Tell. I haven't seen when the next volume (with No Time To Die and The Deep End of Fear) is coming out, but I am VERY excited. I can't wait to own my own copies.

Also check out Elizabeth Chandler's Summer In The City!

No comments:

Post a Comment